Key players in patient access solutions market are McKesson (US), Epic Systems (US), Cerner (US), Cognizant (US), Experian plc (Ireland), Optum, Inc. (US), Conifer (US), The Advisory Board Company (US), The 3M Company (US), Craneware, Inc. (UK), The SSI Group, LLC (US), ZirMed, Inc. (US), Cirius Group, Inc. (US), and AccuReg Software (US). Furthermore, this research report categorizes the market by companies, region, type and end-use industry. The software segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Download Free PDF Brochure of Patient Access Solutions Market Research Report Now at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=1297222 .
Patient access solutions market 2019 Report analyses the industry status, size, share, trends, growth opportunity, competition landscape and forecast to 2025. This report also provides data on patterns, improvements, target business sectors, limits and advancements.
Patient access solutions market is expected to reach USD 1.74 Billion by 2022 from an estimated USD 1.14 Billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.6%. Regulatory compliance encouraging use of patient access solutions, increasing patient volume & subsequent growth in demand for health insurance, growing importance of denials management, declining reimbursement rates, & need to curtail escalating healthcare costs are major factors driving growth of patient access solutions market.
Table of Content
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Patient Access Solutions Market, By Sales Channel
8 Patient Access Solutions Market, By Type of Application
9 Patient Access Solutions Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
In addition, patient access solutions market help to reduce documentation errors related to medical necessity denials & streamlines front-end staff workflow with automated tracking & authorization which in turn is expected to boost adoption of patient access solutions among healthcare providers. Factors like high deployment costs of these solutions and lack of adequate clinicians with advanced IT skills may hinder adoption of these solutions among healthcare providers.
Inquire for Discount Now on Patient Access Solutions Market at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=1284673 .
Patient Access Solutions can increase estimate accuracy, streamline POS collections, and prevent denials down the line so you can focus on your priority – patient. Pushing revenue cycle to point of services. With our single platform approach across clinical and financial systems, we’ve embedded core EDI services like verifying a patient’s address, checking eligibility and benefits and validating medical necessity checks within registration workflow.
Target Audience Covered for Patient Access Solutions Market
- Healthcare service providers
- Healthcare service payers/insurance companies
- Patient access solutions software and service providers
- Healthcare IT outsourcing companies
- Clearing houses
- Venture capitalists
- Government bodies
- Business research and consulting firms
Patient access solutions market include software and services that help healthcare organizations to maintain their financial balance by reducing operational costs and minimizing claims rejection. These solutions are used to verify a patient’s insurance coverage eligibility, enable efficient claims processing, and manage medical necessity & denials.
More Information “Patient Access Solutions Market by Product & Service (Eligibility Verification, Medical Necessity, Prior-authorization, Denial Management), Delivery Mode (Web & Cloud, On-premise), End User (Providers, Outsourcing Companies) – Global Forecast to 2022” report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=1284673 .
Asia Pacific market is comparatively new to patient access solutions; however, this region is expected to register highest growth in coming years. Countries like Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, & Singapore are expected to provide significant growth opportunities for patient access solutions vendors.
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, segment and forecast the global patient access solutions market on the basis of product & service, delivery mode, end user, and region
- To forecast the size of the patient access solutions market with respect to five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the global patient access solutions market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive leadership mapping for market leaders
- To profile key players in the global patient access solutions market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies and market shares
Report analyzes patient access solutions market by product & service, delivery mode, end user, and region. On basis of product & service, services segment accounted for the largest share of the global patient access solutions market in 2018. To track and analyze competitive developments such as acquisitions; product launches; collaborations, partnerships, and agreements; and expansions in the market