“The Baby Food Sector in the US, 2019”, is an analytical report by GlobalData which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the US market.
Living standards in the US are among the highest in the world. The country ranks 11th in the IMF’s world listing of GDP per capita, and after a period of recession, over the last three years or so consumer confidence has increased. However, many parents have put off raising children, and the number of births has fallen unremittingly to 3.8 million in 2018. In volume terms, consumption has fallen by 11% from 2012 to 2018, partly as a result of a lower number of births, and, in the case of baby milks, also due to higher levels of breastfeeding. On the other hand, growth in newer segments, particularly pouches, snacks, and toddler milks, has prevented even more serious decline. The infant formula market is distorted by the Federal WIC program. Growing demand for organic and non-GMO products indicates that many parents who have sufficient income are prepared to spend it on food they perceive as more beneficial for their babies.
Get More Information about this report at https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2873940
Top Key Companies Mentioned:
Mead Johnson Nutritionals
Gerber Products Co – Nestlé Infant Nutrition
Beech Nut Nutrition Corp (Hero)
Plum Organics (Campbell Soup Company)
The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
Happy Family Group (Danone)
Perrigo Company Plc
What else does this report offer?
– Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
– Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
– Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
– Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
– Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
– In 2018, sales of baby food amounted to US$ 6.9 billion, a level more or less unchanged over the past three years.
– Living standards in the US are among the highest in the world. However, many parents have put off raising children, and the number of births has fallen unremittingly to 3.8 million in 2018.
– Milks account for almost three-quarters of the value of retail sales, and wet meals for 23%.
– Conversely, wet meals have taken a larger share of spending (22.7 % in 2018, compared with 18.3% in 2012), mainly due to the trend towards more expensive organic and pouch products.
– Cereals/finger foods and drinks account for only 3.8% of overall sales, and growth here has come mainly from snacks.
– Supermarkets dominate sales of baby food, accounting for some two-thirds of infant formula sales and 60% of other baby food.
Reasons to buy
– Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
– Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
– Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Enquire before Buying [email protected] https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2873940
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.