Celery is native to the Mediterranean area, and belongs to the family Apiaceae that is harvested as a vegetable. Celery seeds is used as a spice, and its extracts are used in herbal medicine. Moreover, celery juice is considered as highly nutritious, as it contains essential vitamins such as vitamin A, K, and C. as well as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents. Celery juice contains various health benefits such as it helps in controlling blood pressure, neutralizing acidity, treating inflammation, and combating against cancer. Furthermore, it is used as a post workout drink.
The global celery juice market is observing significant growth owing to increase in usage of celery in the food & beverage industry. In addition, increase in demand for celery products which are based on increasing consumption of flavored drinks all over the globe fuels the growth of celery juice market. Moreover, rise in concern toward vitamin deficiency and raising adoption of functional drinks majorly in developing economies boost the growth of the celery juice market growth. Furthermore, raising consumer preference for packaged juices over the last few years is anticipated to fuel the growth of global celery juice market. The latest trend seen in the celery juice market is use of celery in various health drink. In addition, juice manufacturers are also adopting online sales channel platform so that they can tap the more market.
Request Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5948
The global celery juice market is segmented based on product, distribution channel, and region. By product, the market is bifurcated into ready-to-drink juice and puree. Depending on distribution channel, it is studied across hypermarket/supermarket, online stores, and specialty stores. Based on region the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The prominent players profiled in the celery juice market include Pressed Juicery, Invertec Foods, Green Press Inc., Kaleidoscope Juice, The Pittsburgh Juice Company, Saints Madison Juice Co., and Green Brother Juice Co.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global celery juice market from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of the buyers and the suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5948
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060