For More Industry Insight, Download Brochure @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5409
According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), mushroom proteins are rich sources of minerals and vitamins that include riboflavin, folate, thiamin, vitamin D, phosphorous, potassium, and phosphorous. They consist of selenium that has antioxidant, anticancer and anti-inflammatory potential. It also helps in reducing the risk of cancer, thyroid disease, cognitive decline and heart diseases. Mushroom proteins has fiber and certain enzymes that help reduce the cholesterol levels. Mushroom proteins are ideal energy diet for diabetics, as they contain no fats, high protein content, and low levels of carbohydrates. Mushroom protein includes ergothioneine, a powerful antioxidant which provides prevention from free radical and helps boost the immune system. It also has calcium that strengthens bones and helps avoid osteoporosis.
- MycoTechnology Inc
- OM Organic Mushroom Nutrition
- Scelta Mushroom
- Ganoherb International Inc
- Monterey Mushrooms Inc.
- Scelta Mushrooms B.V.
The global mushroom protein market is segmented based on nature, end user, distribution channel, and region. Based on nature, the market is divided into organic and conventional. By end user, the market is classified into food & beverages, health care industry, and cosmetics & personal care industry. By distribution channel, the market is bifurcated into direct and indirect. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global mushroom protein market is driven by rise in popularity of protein in the nutraceutical industry. Moreover, the demand for mushroom protein is increasing, especially in athletes due to its diversified factor such as building of muscles, increase in strength, and boosting the immune system.
Make an Enquiry for Promocode Of Discounted Price: @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5409
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global mushroom protein market from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of the buyers and the suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Allied Market Research (AMR) provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060