Soy milk is a plant-based drink, which is made by soaking and grinding soybeans, followed by boiling and filtering out the remaining particulates. Soy milk is free from gluten and lactose, and thus serves as an ideal alternative for consumers who are lactose intolerant or allergic to cow milk. Moreover, it has no cholesterol, and is a rich source of vegetable proteins. Furthermore, it contains, vitamins, proteins, calcium, and fiber, offering superior health benefits.
Increase in consumer awareness about the health benefits associated with lactose-free food items such as yoghurt, cheese, and desserts made from soy fuels the demand for soy milk, thus driving the growth of the global soy milk market. In addition, promotion of animal welfare and increase in environmental awareness inspire consumers to seek for plant-based alternatives, which are anticipated to bolster the market growth in the near future.
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5741
The global soy milk market is segmented into type, form, application, distribution channel, and region. By type, the market is divided into unflavored and flavored. Flavored is further segmented into vanilla, chocolate, and others. On the basis of form, the market is bifurcated into powdered and liquid form. The applications covered in the study include ice creams, desserts, cheese, yoghurt, and others. Deepening on distribution channel, the market is fragmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, discount stores, specialty stores, grocery stores, online stores, and others. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The prominent players operating in the global soy milk market include Vitasoy Australia, Alpro (Alpro (UK) Ltd., The Hain Celestial Group, NOW Health Group, Inc., Pacific Foods of Oregon, LLC, White Wave Foods Company (So Delicious Dairy Free), Hershey India Private ltd., Chetran Foods Private Limited, Granarolo S.p.A., and Bio Nutrients (India) Pvt. Ltd.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5741
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global soy milk market from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry.
- The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking while providing a clear understanding of the present position of the key market players.
- The report includes analyses of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060