For last few years, silver nanoparticles are being used as functional component in various sensor and products due to their highly efficient optical properties. Unlike in dye and pigments, where colors are dependent on the shape and size of the elements, silver nanoparticles are highly efficient at scattering and absorbing lighting conditions. Silver nanoparticles are highly interactive with light media, and these factors act as the key for the market growth. Spherical silver nanomaterials (SPR) are tunable to peak wavelength by changing its refractive index, and this is the major reason behind increasing adoption of the silver nanomaterials in display systems.
Download the Sample Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/198
Silver nanomaterials are used in various application segment such as diagnosis, antibacterial, conductive and optical applications, as it has higher thermal and electric conductivity that helps in system designing. Adoption of silver nanomaterial is higher in touch screen market as it has higher conductivity.
In the coming years, silver nanomaterials are expected to face stiff competition from other transparent conductors, as there is ongoing research in other materials that are used as transparent conductors. However, currently silver nanoparticle is the only transparent conductor that has capabilities to deliver flexibility to display and sensor designs. These features make the segment a higher revenue generating segment of the transparent conductor market.
Key companies that are profiled in the report are Cambrios, Carestream, Cima NanoTech, Blue Nano, Clear Jet, Saint Gobine, Seashell Technology and Other Silver Nano material supplier.
- This report analyzes the potential opportunities of silver nanomaterial as transparent conductor in various application segment which helps stakeholders to analyze new businesses
- Porter’s five force model helps to understand bargaining power of buyers and suppliers, threats of new entrants and substitutes and competition amongst the industry leaders
- Estimations are made by considering current market trends, future potential opportunities for the analysis period with base revenue of year 2012
- In-depth analysis of the drivers, restraints and opportunities of the Silver nanomaterial market for analysis period of 2012-2020 and impact analysis of these factors in short, medium and long term.
For More Inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/198
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Touch Screens
- OLED Display and Lighting
- PV Opportunities
- North America
- Technology Investors
- Semiconductor Manufacturers, Suppliers and Distributors
- System Designer
- Display Manufacturers
- Research Institutes