Increasing connectivity facilitated by online social network platforms allows people to share access to their houses, rooms, products, and services for a fee or other compensation. This phenomenon, also termed as peer-to-peer (P2P) accommodation, has gained prevalence in travel & tourism marketplaces in the past few years. A number of companies have developed relationships with property managers in different cities worldwide and offer accommodations according to consumer requirements. These companies form a global network of individuals to establish the demand and supply equation in hospitality and tourism industries.
Major factors that drive the use of peer-to-peer accommodations are social appeal due to customers social motivation to get to know, interact, and connect with local communities, and economic appeal owing to the low cost of quality accommodation. Privacy and safety concerns are the prime factors hindering the market growth. Distrust towards the hosts and the online platform used to communicate and execute transactions deter travelers from using P2P accommodations. Participating in collaborative consumption is an opportunity for peers to develop connections with websites involved in collaborative business. Moreover, market players such as Airbnb have an opportunity to establish relations with property dealers to widen their consumer base.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1672
Potential Benefits For Stakeholders
- Comprehensive analysis of the world peer-to-peer accommodation market is provided.
- The report offers a competitive scenario of the market with current trends, future estimations, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities, and challenges.
- The report includes a comprehensive analysis of the key segments to provide insights on market dynamics.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers as well as provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making.
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of stakeholders involved at various stages.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/1672
Peer-To-Peer Accommodation Market Segmentation
The world peer-to-peer accommodation market is segmented on the basis of application, type of accommodation, and geography.
By Type Of Accommodation
- Single Room
- Private Room
- Entire House/Apartment
- North America
- Airbnb Inc.
- Flipkey Inc.
- HomeAway, Inc.
- HouseTrip Ltd.
- Lifealike Limited
- Couchsurfing International Inc.