Pretzel is a dough-based, baked bread food product, which is usually twisted knot shaped, crisp, and brittle in nature. It is present in a wide range of shapes and sizes in the market with shiny outer surface appearance. Salt coupled with washing soda is considered as the most common flavor for pretzels. Sugars, glazes, seeds, chocolate, and nuts are some of the other seasonings of pretzels. Pretzel can be either soft or hard, among which soft ones are eaten shortly after preparation, while hard ones have longer shelf life.
The global pretzel market is driven by increase in the production capabilities of various players to cater to the growing demand from consumers. In addition, different product innovation resulting in newer forms and flavors supplements the market growth. However, intense competition from other food snacks in the market is expected to hamper the market growth during the forecast period.
Get PDF Sample Copy: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3496
The global pretzel market is segmented based on content, type, distribution channel, and geography. Based on content, the market is divided into salted pretzels and unsalted pretzels. Based on type, the market is segmented into hard and soft. Based on distribution channel, the market is fragmented supermarkets & hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialist retailers, online retailers, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players provided in the report are Auntie Annes, Boulder Brands, ConAgra, Frito-Lay, Herr Foods, J & J Snacks, Mars, Mr. Pretzel, Pretzels Inc., and Snyders-Lance
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics of the global pretzel market.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided in the report.
- Detailed analysis of the industry based on type and application help in understanding the trending products across geographies.
- Porters five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to understand the market potency.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of top players within the market framework.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3496