Asia-Pacific leads the Hydraulic Actuator Market, followed by North America. Growth in the region would be supplemented by increasing construction and manufacturing activities and rising demand from developing countries including China and India.
The application segment comprises mobile equipment, industrial, and aviation & others. In 2014, mobile equipment segment occupied a prominent share of the overall market revenue, followed by industrial segment. Moreover, the segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period, owing to increasing demand for construction, mining and agriculture equipment across the globe. The industrial segment is anticipated to grow at a notable pace due to increasing usage of hydraulic actuators in manufacturing equipment.
Download Sample Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1511
From a growth perspective, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to witness the fastest CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period, on account of increasing demand from countries such as China, India, Australia and others. LAMEA is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% during 2016 2022, due to increasing usage of hydraulic actuators in mining, oil exploration and construction activities in the region.
Key Findings of Hydraulic Actuators Market:
- In the year 2014, Asia-Pacific was the highest revenue-generating region, followed by North America.
- Growth in LAMEA is expected to be supplemented by the increasing usage of hydraulic actuators in construction, mining and oil extraction activities.
- Linear actuators would continue to be the major revenue generating segment throughout the forecast period.
- In terms of market by application, mobile equipment was the major revenue-generating application segment in 2014.
- Key players profiled in the report are Flowserve Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Cameron International Corporation, Rotork plc, Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Eaton Corporation, Pentair Plc, Bosch Rexroth Group, Wipro Infrastructure Engineering, and SMC Corporation.
Inquire For More Information: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1511
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060