Marketresearchnest Reports adds “Global Beer Market Growth 2019-2024”new report to its research database
Beer is an alcoholic beverage produced by the saccharification of starch and fermentation of the resulting sugar. The basic ingredients of beer are water, a starch source and and a flavouring. Beer is the world’s most widely consumed alcoholic beverage, and the third-most popular drink overall, after water and tea.
The brewery industry has specific characteristics: a) has adopted similar technologies globally, b) offers a homogenous product, c) is dominated by a few large multinational corporations and d) is highly internationalized.
Multinational corporations, such as Heineken (Netherlands), Carlsberg (Denmark), Anheuser-Busch InBev (Belgium) and SAB Miller (South Africa) have adopted successful merger and acquisition (MandA) strategies, whereas important players from large countries, such as Anheuser Busch and Miller in the USA and Scottish and Newcastle in the UK, have become takeover targets. Merger and acquisition activity has greatly facilitated the expansion of major brands, boosting industry revenue.
In recent years, brewery industry step into a dramatic catch-up process in terms of the global concentration and globalization.The brewery industry has gradually become a â€˜global industry’, in which companies seek to realize cross-border standardization advantages, mainly by introducing global brands and by capitalizing on synergies in marketing and distribution.
Request a sample copy @ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/requestsample/656049
According to this study, over the next five years the Beer market will register a -0.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 134360 million by 2024, from US$ 139350 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Beer business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Beer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
Browse full table of contents and data tables @ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/Global-Beer-Market-Growth-2019-2024.html
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India,
Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa,
Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
San Miguel Corporation
China Resources Snow Breweries
Beijing Yanjing Brewery
Purchase copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/purchase/656049
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Beer consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Beer market by identifying its various sub segments.
- Focuses on the key global Beer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Beer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Beer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain
+91-888-841-3131(IND) | +1-240-284-8070(U.S) | +44-20-3290-4151(U.K)