Marketresearchnest reports add “Global Luxury Hotels Market Growth (Status and Outlook) 2019-2024” new report to its research database. The report spread across 130 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
The luxury hotel industry is one of the major customer service industries globally. Growing travel and tourism industry is one of the key reasons behind the growth of luxury hotels industry. In order to meet the increasing demand for unique customer services, luxury hotels are constantly striving to improve their services by focusing on changing consumer preferences.
United States was the largest consumer market with a market share of 35.71% in 2013 and 32.05% in 2017 with a decrease of 3.66%. China and EU ranked the second and third markets with the market share of 18.58% and 17.28% in 2017.
Nowadays, the top five companies make up more than 26.37% market share of the luxury hotels market, and the world’s large enterprises are mainly concentrated in North America. The top five vendors are Marriott International, Hilton, Hyatt Hotels, Four Seasons Holdings Inc. and Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
This report studies the Luxury Hotels Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Luxury Hotels market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Scope of Luxury Hotels: Luxury Hotels Market report evaluates the growth rate and the market value based on market dynamics, growth inducing factors. The complete knowledge is based on latest industry news, opportunities, and trends. The report contains a comprehensive market analysis and vendor landscape in addition to a swot analysis of the key vendors.
Request a sample copy at
According to this study, over the next five years the Luxury Hotels market will register a 2.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 208700 million by 2024, from US$ 183500 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Luxury Hotels business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Luxury Hotels market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Luxury Hotels value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
- Business Hotel
- Suite Hotel
- Resorts Hotel
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
This repo0.rt also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East and Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries.
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Marriott International, Inc
- Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Hyatt Hotels
- Four Seasons Holdings Inc.
- Shangri-La International
- InterContinental Hotels Group
- Mandarin Oriental International
- The Indian Hotels Company
- Jumeirah International LLC
- Kerzner International Resorts
- ITC Hotels Limited
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
Highlights of the Global Luxury Hotels report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Luxury Hotels market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- To study and analyze the global Luxury Hotels market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Luxury Hotels market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Luxury Hotels players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Luxury Hotels with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Luxury Hotels submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Order a purchase report copy @
Marketresearchnest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain