A coffee pod or a single-serve coffee container is a coffee preparing method that prepares only enough coffee for a single or double serving. Paper coffee pods, K-cups, and T-discs are the different styles of coffee pods available in the market.
Rise in demand for ready-to-drink coffee products, which provide easy, convenient, and quick coffee preparation, drives the market growth. In addition, increase in urban population and product innovations in the food & beverage industry fuel this growth. However, the high cost of coffee pods restraints the coffee pod market.
Flat 20% Discount on All License Type .. Buy Now * Offer Valid Till 20th April 2019
The coffee pod market is segmented on the basis of product, distribution channel, and geography. Based on product, it is divided into soft coffee, hard coffee, and capsules. The distribution channel includes supermarkets & hypermarkets, departmental stores, and online stores. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa). The key players operating in the coffee pod market include Nestl S.A. (Switzerland), Kraft Foods Group, Inc. (U.S.), Luigi Lavazza S.p.A. (Italy), Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. (U.S.), Coffechino Ltd. (UK), The J.M. Smucker Company (U.S.), Ethical Coffee Company SA (Switzerland), Diedrich Coffee (Australia), Jacobs Douwe Egberts (Netherlands), and DD IP Holder LLC (U.S.).
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the coffee pod market to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Current trends and future estimations are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to showcase the financial competency of the market.
Coffee Pod Market Key Segmentation:
- Soft Coffee
- Hard Coffee
By Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Online Stores
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Nestl S.A. (Switzerland)
- Kraft Foods Group, Inc. (U.S.)
- Luigi Lavazza S.p.A. (Italy)
- Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. (U.S.)
- Coffechino Ltd. (UK)
- The J.M. Smucker Company (U.S.)
- Ethical Coffee Company SA (Switzerland)
- Diedrich Coffee (Australia)
- Jacobs Douwe Egberts (Netherlands)
- DD IP Holder LLC (U.S.)