The growth of the global travel retail market is driven by rapid development of the travel & tourism industry, swift urbanization, and surge in disposable income. However, the lack of organized local markets and strict government policies, especially for airport retailing, impedes market growth. Nonetheless, economic growth in developing regions such as Asia-Pacific and LAMEA would provide lucrative opportunities to emerging market players in the near future . Travel retail market size is expected to reach $153.7 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2800624?utm_source=wng&utm_medium=Srbh
Top Key players : Regstaer Duty Free,Baltona Duty Free,Le Bridge Duty Free,Autogrill,Dubai Duty Free,James Richardson Corporation,DFS Group,Dufry,LS Travel Retail,Lotte Duty Free,King Power International Group,The Shilla Duty Free,Gebr. Heinemann,China Duty Free Group (CDFG),Aer Rianta International (ARI),The Naunace Group
Rise in disposable income improves consumers’ lifestyle and shifts their preference toward apparels, luxury goods, premium fragrances, cosmetics, and other products. Moreover, developments in emerging economies such as Asia-Pacific and LAMEA is projected to supplement the growth of the global travel retail market. However, unorganized local market and stringent government regulations in airport retailing hamper the market growth.
Key Benefits for Travel Retail Market :
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global travel retail market to identify the potential investment pockets.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenarios to determine the potential of the travel retail market and enable stakeholders to gain a stronger market foothold.
- Key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their detailed impact analyses are elucidated.
- Quantitative analysis of the travel retail industry from 2017 to 2025 is highlighted to recognize the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s Five Forces model illustrates the threat of new entrants, threat of substitutes, and strength of the buyers & suppliers.
Travel Retail Key Market Segments :
By Product Type : Perfumes & Cosmetics,Wine & Spirit,Electronics,Luxury Goods,Food, Confectionery, & Catering,Tobacco,Others
By Channel : Airport,Cruise Liner,Railway Station,Border, Downtown, & Hotel Shop
By Geography :
TRAVEL RETAIL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
6.1.1. Market size and forecast
6.2. NORTH AMERICA
6.2.1. Key market trends, growth factors and opportunities
6.2.2. Market size and forecast
6.3.1. Key market trends, growth factors and opportunities
6.3.2. Market size and forecast
22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe
6.4.1. Key market trends, growth factors and opportunities
6.4.2. Market size and forecast
126.96.36.199. Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.5.1. Key market trends, growth factors and opportunities
6.5.2. Market size and forecast
188.8.131.52. Latin America
184.108.40.206. Middle East
Get Purchase Discount @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/2800624?utm_source=op&utm_medium=Srbh