“The Baby Food Sector in Singapore, 2018″, is an analytical report by GlobalData which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Singapore market.
The development of the baby food sector in Singapore goes beyond the realms of disposable income and is more often dependent on attitudes to industrially prepared foods in general, the desire for convenient alternatives, and the employment status of women. Baby food manufacturers have come to benefit, particularly in the meals category as despite a preference by mothers to feed home-cooked meals to their babies, they increasingly find little time to prepare them. However, demand for sweet meals has been held back as many mothers prefer to mash fresh fruit instead, as a healthier option. Another factor that has affected the consumption of baby foods is the significant number of expatriates in Singapore, who demand more sophisticated or ‘western’ products for their babies.
Enquire more details of the report at: https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2436107
What else does this report offer?
– Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
– Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
– Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
– Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
– Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
– The general trend of baby milk had been away from infant formulae and follow-on milks and towards growing-up milks and specialist milks. The packaging of baby milk can be found in can, boxes and plastic bottles.
– All cereals marketed are dry products requiring reconstitution with either milk or water. The most popular base for cereals tends to be rice, although wheat and oatmeal are also available. Organic products are now beginning to make their mark in the cereals sector
– The finger foods sector comprises an increasingly broad range of products. Traditional teething rusks are losing ground, as a greater variety of more modern snacks aimed at toddlers become available.
– Supermarkets and hypermarkets are the most important distribution outlets for baby food products, in line with their increasing influence in food retailing in general.
Reasons to buy
– Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
– Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
– Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Top Leading Companies Mentioned:
Abbott Laboratories Singapore Pte Ltd
Nestlé Singapore (Pte) Ltd
Mead Johnson Nutrition (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Danone Dumex Early Life Nutrition Singapore Pte Ltd
FrieslandCampina (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Heinz Singapore Pte Ltd
PZ Cussons Singapore Pte Ltd
Make an Inquiry before [email protected] https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2436107
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.