The “Bedroom Furniture 2018”, report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the bedroom furniture market (including forecasts up to 2023), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares, consumer data and future outlook. The report focuses on beds, mattresses and other bedroom furniture. Consumer data is based on our 2018 UK bedroom survey, using a panel of 2,000 nationally representative consumers.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2332457
Bedroom furniture remains furniture’s most resilient sub-sector, supported by bed replacements being rarely deferred. The growing awareness of the health benefits of mattresses is seeing customers more willing to trade up. Growth in part-furnished rental properties is encouraging small furniture sales, while the shrinking sizes of UK homes means greater desire for innovative storage solutions. With the big players investing extensively on e-commerce, and smaller pureplays, such as Wayfair, seeing their profiles rise, online sales continue to grow rapidly. By 2023 they are forecast to be 30.5% of all spending, up from 21.8% in 2018.
– By 2023, over 30% of spend in bedroom will occur online as customers become more confident about making larger purchases online, including mattresses and retailers develop their multichannel offer.
– Dreams has overtaken Bensons for Beds as the UK’s largest bedroom specialist, a spectacular turnaround after being bought out of pre-pack administration in 2013.
– 61.1% of mattress shoppers that did not buy through a pureplay would buy a mattress online without testing it as its 100 night trial and positive word of mouth from consumers encourages customers to try.
Reasons to buy
– Using our five year forecasts to 2023, learn which subcategories in the bedroom furniture market will be the fastest performing to ensure more focus and investment in these winning product areas.
– Understand how drivers of bedroom furniture, such as price, quality, design and innovation, change in importance among different demographics in order to maximise sales potential.
– Gain a better understanding of the customer shopping journey for bedroom furniture and understand how online is changing this journey
– Recognise the issues within the burgenoing mattress-in-a-box sector using consumer data and how multichannel retailers can capitalise on the growth in this sector
– See which retailers are set to gain share in 2018 and beyond and the reasons behind this.
Major Companies Mentioned:
Bensons for Beds
Shop Direct Group
Else place an Inquire before [email protected] http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2332457
Key Point From Table of Contents
ISSUES AND STRATEGIES
Main issues in bedroom furniture:
Mattress-in-a-box go multichannel
Growing influence on online on researching and spending
Consolidation within mattress-in-a-box brands
Smaller homes require less bedroom furniture
Strategies for success
The sector at a glance
Overall sector size and growth
Channels of distribution
Net agreement statements
Bedrooms in the home
Penetration and profiles
Room purchased for
Price/ quality concerns
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.